Saturday 28 May 2011

A Simple Idea to get dofollow backlinks

| |
In my recent studies I found to get dofollow backlinks without hard work, without spending a dime and without requesting anyone. And maybe this is the reason of my good rank, reputation and traffic. Do not take me wrong my blog is still small and growing. I saw many bloggers; they are flying in the game of rank. But it did never happen with my blog, it is just walking two steps ahead and one step back.
The simple is to check website worth in worth checking sites. If you do not search your worth in a worth checking website your blog will not be listed there. So if you or anyone else does this job your website or blog will be listed in their database and you will get a dofollow backlink.
Alexa catches you itself so you do not have to check your rank there and it will be a dofollow link. I checked my website in Quantcast that is also a dofollow site.
But one more thing I have found, many website of this kind do not provide any link back including dofollow and nofollow.
There is no guarantee all the website will give dofollow link back.
Do you Like this Article..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.